The Lovely Bones

by Alice Sebold | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winggrovalskiiwing of Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on 8/7/2009
Journal Entry 1 by winggrovalskiiwing from Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on Friday, August 7, 2009
I read the book in one day. Couldn't put it down.

Journal Entry 2 by winggrovalskiiwing at Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany on Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (9/8/2009 UTC) at Zehlendorf, Berlin Germany

sent the book off to solskinn. Hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wolkenklang on Monday, September 21, 2009
Thank you so much, grovalskii!!!

Journal Entry 4 by wolkenklang on Friday, January 1, 2010
Reserved for a surprise wishlist RABCK to zimort.

Journal Entry 5 by wolkenklang at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, January 2, 2010

Released 12 yrs ago (1/4/2010 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Håper at du liker boka!

Journal Entry 6 by wingzimortwing at Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on Saturday, June 19, 2010
Thank you. I was a bit surprised to find this in the mail today. Don`t know if i deserve this. Thank you again. I got a couple other books to read first, but then I get on to this.

I liked this one. I even cried a bit. I was a sad story.

Journal Entry 7 by wingzimortwing at Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on Friday, October 22, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (10/22/2010 UTC) at Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway

In the mail to Sweden.

Journal Entry 8 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Sunday, November 7, 2010
Thank you! What a lovely surprise! I am kind of a slow reader these days because of thousand other things that crave attention but I will get to it eventually.

Journal Entry 9 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Monday, April 14, 2014
Finally I got to read this lovely book. My heart was aching the whole time... If I had gotten the story retold to me I Think I might have left it unread, but in the way it was written it kept me wanting to follow the story through all the sorrows and stong characters.

Journal Entry 10 by Vilda at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (4/17/2014 UTC) at Stockholm, Södermanland Sweden

For you, from your wishlist

Journal Entry 11 by milethe at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Thursday, April 24, 2014
Got this as a RABCK. Thank you, can't wait to read it :)

Journal Entry 12 by milethe at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Wednesday, July 16, 2014
I saw the movie a few years ago, and enjoyed it, but also wanted to read the book. I was hooked from the first page, and sat with tears on the bus to work several times. It is an emotional, and some times sad, read, but absolutely worth it!

Journal Entry 13 by milethe at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (8/13/2014 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Released at the OBCZ at a BC-meet up.

Journal Entry 14 by Tolkienizer at Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, October 17, 2014
Found at the OBCZ at Oslo S. I've been meaning to read this for a while, but just never got around to it. It's not at the top of my tbr-pile, but it looks like a pretty quick read so I won't wait too long to read it either.