Amazing Grace: The Lives of Children and the Conscience of a Nation

by Jonathan Kozol | Nonfiction |
Registered by Gzusgirl on 7/25/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Gzusgirl on Saturday, July 25, 2009
I loved this book, which I had to read for an anthropology class. It made me reevaluate a lot of my previous thoughts on issues, and was written so as to be strongly emotionally provoking. Easy to read as well, very quick to go through.

Journal Entry 2 by tostle from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, January 11, 2010
I received this book from Gzusgirl's TBR VBB! Thanks for sharing! I look forward to reading it!

Happy Travels, Book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingerishkigalwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Whoo-hoo~ first "hunted" book I've caught~~saw the alert, and rushed right up! I have a monster pile of tbrs (several pilles, actually), so I guarantee it will be some time before I get a round tuit. But having a sister who taught in inner cities, and a niece who's a lawyer with CDF, how could I possibly resist :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingerishkigalwing at Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/26/2022 UTC) at Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Left on the take a book/leave a book sheles near Clinic 2A