Their Eyes Were Watching God

by Zora Neale Hurston | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0061120065 Global Overview for this book
Registered by allaboutsoul of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA on 7/8/2009
Journal Entry 1 by allaboutsoul from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, July 8, 2009
I read this for a high school English class and liked it, although it's been a while since I read it.

Journal Entry 2 by allaboutsoul at Harrisburg Hospital in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 9, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (7/9/2009 UTC) at Harrisburg Hospital in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA

I released the book in the Brady Building, in the PinnacleHealth Psychological Associates waiting room. I put the book on a table with magazines on it, and put some magazines on top of it.

Hello and thank you for taking this book and looking up its BookCrossing journal! What is BookCrossing all about, you ask?

Well, this book is on a journey, and I hope you will help contribute to and document that journey. I want this book to be continually passed on from person to person, with each person writing something about how they felt about finding it and what they thought of it after reading it (if they cared to read it). If you don't want to read the book, please consider passing it on to someone who will enjoy it, maybe a family member or a friend...or you could "release it into the wild" by leaving it somewhere for someone to find it.

If you're new to BookCrossing, welcome!If you are a seasoned BookCrosser, hello! I hope you will contribute to this book's journey, and if you're new to BookCrossing, maybe consider sending some books out into the world yourself!

Journal Entry 3 by SUELITZ from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 10, 2009
I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO READ THIS BOOK, I FOUND IT AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND WAS ONLY THERE FOR A HOUR SO I COULDN'T HAVE TO TIME TO READ IT ALL

CAUGHT IN HARRISBURG PA UNITED STATES

Journal Entry 4 by SUELITZ from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 10, 2009
want to read this book

Journal Entry 5 by SUELITZ from Hummelstown, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 11, 2009
never took the book