Now I Can Die in Peace: How ESPN's Sports Guy Found Salvation, with a Little Help From Nomar, Pedro, Shawshank, and the 2004 Red Sox

by Bill Simmons | Sports | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1933060050 Global Overview for this book
Registered by bksfamly of Peoria, Arizona USA on 5/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by bksfamly from Peoria, Arizona USA on Thursday, May 28, 2009
Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thanks for catching this book and making a journal entry. I hope you enjoy reading the book and condisder joining bookcrossing. Bookcrossing its free and lots of fun. Plus you can track the books you have read and see where they end up and how others liked the book. If you choose to join bookcrossing, I hope you will consider using me, bksfamly, as the one who referred you.

Journal Entry 2 by bksfamly at rio vista fitness center in Peoria, Arizona USA on Thursday, May 28, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (5/29/2009 UTC) at rio vista fitness center in Peoria, Arizona USA

on shelf

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, July 2, 2009
took from the fitness center a couple of weeks ago it was interesting

Journal Entry 4 by BACKTOFITNESS at arbys 59th ave and peoria in Glendale, Arizona USA on Thursday, July 2, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (7/2/2009 UTC) at arbys 59th ave and peoria in Glendale, Arizona USA

LEFT ON A TABLE INSIDE WHEN PICKING UP DINNER