A Time to Kill

by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingILuvToRead2wing of -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on 5/28/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingILuvToRead2wing from -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on Wednesday, May 28, 2003
I think this is Grisham's first book. And one of his better ones!

Journal Entry 2 by wingILuvToRead2wing at on Wednesday, September 17, 2003
Released on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 at to fellow bookcrosser in postal release, postal release USA.

This is on it's way to Morgail who won one of my games on TexasWren's site.

Journal Entry 3 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Received this today from ILuvtoRead. Thanks!
To be read soon.

Journal Entry 4 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, October 9, 2003
I just finished this book last night. Stayed up way too late in order to finish it! I thought parts of the book near the beginning were a little slow. It seemed like there was a lot that didn't really do anything to move the storyline along or enhance the reader's understanding of the characters. Maybe this was because it was Grisham's first book. However, about halfway through, it really picks up and gets good. At that point I couldn't put it down! His descriptions of the small town were the best--I felt like I really knew Clanton, Mississippi by the end of the book. Grisham also does a good job of presenting a moral dilemma & showing how the characters deal with it.

Journal Entry 5 by Morgail from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, October 23, 2003
Sending out today to Jesse250 in Australia. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by Jesse250 from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 7, 2004
Received from Morgail last week but forgot to journal it. Thanks Morgail, i look forward to reading it