Divided in Death

by J.D. Robb | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Abelone of Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on 4/21/2009
Journal Entry 1 by Abelone from Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 21, 2009
I was not too sure, when I read the first book in this ".... in Death" series, but YES - I like them.

Journal Entry 2 by Abelone at UiB Realfagbygget in Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (4/21/2009 UTC) at UiB Realfagbygget in Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway

The cafeteria is a good place, I think. Take a look around.

Journal Entry 3 by ChiVampir from Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I found this book today, and looking forward to read it, my first bookcrossing book ever found ^^

Not really into crime but since it is my first book found I just have to read it :)

Journal Entry 4 by ChiVampir at Jernbanestasjonen in Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (8/11/2010 UTC) at Jernbanestasjonen in Bergen, Hordaland fylke Norway

This book has been in my care for to long now, so now I have decided to end the unending reading of this book. As mentioned I'm not really into crime fiction literature, so I hasn't been able to finish it. Fortunately others aren't like me, so this book is starting it's travel again and hopefully will be found by someone that will enjoy it :)