How Green Are Your Wellies?

by Annie Tempest | Humor |
Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 2/28/2009
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, February 28, 2009
From documenting the high-income brackets in London, Tempest now turns to look at how the upper classes disport themselves in the countryside, which may or may not be their natural habitat...

Humour of the funny-once variety, although she comes in ahead of Dick King-Smith for titles inspired by Richard Llewellyn!

For release.

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 at Lydiard Country Park in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 20, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (3/19/2009 UTC) at Lydiard Country Park in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom

I was early for a job interview, and I neede something to eat, so I followed some brown signposts and ended up in Lydiard Park. Nowhere near the cafe, which I had been hoping to find - I was in the car park by the church (which was closed). So I tucked the book into the gap between a tree and its stake, and left.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, March 27, 2009
I like the idea of recycling books & found it in the beautiful Lydiard park that I use for dog walking every day. The key to the church is available from Lydiard house on request and is well worth a visit.
Didn't find this book the slightest bit funny so will leave for someone else to find.

CAUGHT IN SWINDON WILTSHIRE ENGLAND