*The Book Thief

by Markus Zusak | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by evergreenover18 of Evergreen, Colorado USA on 2/25/2009
Journal Entry 1 by evergreenover18 from Evergreen, Colorado USA on Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Liesel's story of book thievery begins at her brother's graveside when she steals The Grave Diggers Handbook; and continues in snatching books from Nazi book burning bonfires, stealing from the mayor's wife's library, and more adventures in book thievery.

Journal Entry 2 by evergreenover18 at Evergreen Library in Evergreen, Colorado USA on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Released 13 yrs ago (2/25/2009 UTC) at Evergreen Library in Evergreen, Colorado USA

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Evergreen, Colorado USA on Monday, September 27, 2010

Journal Entry 4 by marikowilcox at Evergreen, Colorado USA on Monday, September 27, 2010
A very moving book. As soon as I savored the final page, I went back and read the introductory pages and all of the pieces fit into place, making it an even more enjoyable read. Released in Italy.