This Side of Brightness

by Colum McCann | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 075380476x Global Overview for this book
Registered by soph1543 of East Grinstead, West Sussex United Kingdom on 1/4/2009
Journal Entry 1 by soph1543 from East Grinstead, West Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, January 4, 2009
An intriguing read; two people's stories written from the same place in different eras. Makes you question your own judgements about people.

Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by sarahpeutic on Monday, January 5, 2009
Unlikely to read, but intrigued by book crossing so will put back on the train tomorrow now I've registered.

Journal Entry 4 by AliceJ from Forest Row, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, January 9, 2009
Caught on East Grinstead - London Bridge train this morning! Will read and release again

Journal Entry 5 by CarlWhite from Chiddingstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, January 29, 2009
What a delightful surprise... I'm really looking out for books and words at the moment, as I'm on a creative writing course. I'd not heard of bookcrossing.com but saw a labelled book as I was walking along the platform of Monument tube station in London.

To the person/people whose idea this was - thank you so much,

Carl White

Journal Entry 6 by AliceJ from Forest Row, East Sussex United Kingdom on Thursday, January 29, 2009
Not the kind of book I would usually pick but really glad I did - definitely well worth reading. Enjoy!
Released this morning at 8.45am at Monument underground station.