Shoot the Moon

by Billie Letts | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingT02S03B11D20wing of Springport, Michigan USA on 12/1/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingT02S03B11D20wing from Springport, Michigan USA on Monday, December 1, 2008
This book will be going to the winner of the Happy Day RABCK. Congratulations! I saw that you had this on your wish list, hope you still wanted it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (12/1/2008 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

Hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thank you so much for sending this book as part of Taaza's Happy Day RABCK! See this link: (Click Here) This has been on my wish list for a long time! Hope I can get to it soon, Mount TBR is huge, but I'll be sure to make a journal entry when I'm done!

Also, I will be hosting the next Happy Days RABCK in January! Don't forget to join!

September 18, 2015: Wow, it took me a long time to get to this, but I actually did enjoy it. In a sad kind of way. I guess you don't ENJOY a book like this. You appreciate the skill of the author, because, as I said, overall, it's a sad story.

This book will be reserved for participation in BooksToGive's General Literature Virtual Bookbox (Click Here for Link to Forum Thread.)

Released 5 yrs ago (9/1/2016 UTC) at ~ Bookstogive's General Literature Virtual Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Chosen by dabercro from the VBB, and now on its way to Utah!
☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

USPS tracking # 9114 9014 9645 0667 0035 82

Journal Entry 5 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Arrived in the mail today. Thanks for sending.

Journal Entry 6 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, September 13, 2017
I "enjoyed" this book. There were twists and turns throughout the book as Mark aka Nicky Jack tries to find out what happened the night his mother was murdered and he "disappeared." He was also looking for his biological father. I didn't expect the ending.

Journal Entry 7 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Monday, November 13, 2017
Reserving for the General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 8 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Monday, January 7, 2019
Removing from the General Literature VBB as not chose.

Journal Entry 9 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Monday, April 29, 2019
Adding to "Books I've Read" VBB.

Journal Entry 10 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, July 11, 2019
VBB is closed. Book is now available.

Journal Entry 11 by dabercro at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 19, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (10/19/2020 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Added to a RABCK box sent to ILuvToRead2 in IL.

Journal Entry 12 by ILuvToRead2 at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings --, Illinois USA on Monday, October 26, 2020
I've read another book by Billie Letts (Where the Heart Is) which I enjoyed, so I'm eager to try this one. I think I found out about that book through bookcrossing. I've found so many new authors and good books from generous bookcrossers.

Thank you dabercro for the awesome box of books! I think I'll be reading a lot this winter.

Journal Entry 13 by ILuvToRead2 at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, June 24, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (6/23/2022 UTC) at -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

This book was mailed to someone in the birthday group. I noticed that you liked "Where The Heart Is" by this author, so I thought you might like this too. I enjoyed reading it. I hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

Journal Entry 14 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Thank you very much! It looks good. Thanks for thinking of me on my birthday!

Journal Entry 15 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
I just couldn't put it down. I loved it. Thanks so much for sending it, I loved it!

Journal Entry 16 by wingheartthumperwing at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (7/10/2022 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Off to chicvolley99. Just finished this book and saw it on your wishlist. I loved the story. Even though it ended sadly. A couple of my friends go to this Book & Paper Fair every year. Sending you my complimentary tickets in case you can use them. I won't be able to go this year.

Journal Entry 17 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Saturday, July 16, 2022
Received from heartthumper, along with a very generous gift for a book fair. Thank you so much!