The Pawns of Null-A

by A E Van Vogt | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 7/18/2005
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Monday, July 18, 2005
It's a long time since I read the Null-A series. What I recall is an entertaining read, but dumbed-down meta-logic and one or two glaring holes in the science.

This copy was given my by a market trader, and will be released, probably tomorrow.

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 at -- Bus (Details In Notes) in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (7/19/2005 UTC) at -- Bus (Details In Notes) in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Well, I didn't quit manage it on the bus. I left it on a seat in the waiting room at Water Eaton park and ride car park.

Journal Entry 3 by RGS from Banbury, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Picked up at Water Eaton Park & Ride, outside Oxford. I must have just missed it's release. I'll turn to it after I finish what I'm currently reading - I've not read any SF of this vinatge for years, so I'm interested in seeing how I find it.

CAUGHT IN OXFORD OXFORDSHIRE U.K.

Journal Entry 4 by RGS at St Mary's Church Cafe in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 4, 2005

Released 16 yrs ago (8/4/2005 UTC) at St Mary's Church Cafe in Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Left on a table by the door - so it's either been found or moved by now ...

Felt a bit like propaganda for a Californian new age cult - supermen able to dominate the universe by virtue of their superior way of thinking - maybe I shouldn't have read the preface first.