Mobtown

by Jack Kelly | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ladiibbug of Paradise, California USA on 8/12/2008
Journal Entry 1 by ladiibbug from Paradise, California USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2008
7/08 Rec'd as birthday gift from my friend Donna in Ft. Worth, TX

"Set in Rochester, NY in the hot summer of 1959 ... On the surface, Rochester is staid and respectable. Underneath it's as dark and glamourous as L.A. in the '40's. The city is dominated by gangsters and home to a cold-eyed P.I. named Ike Van Savage.

Enter the stunning and seductive Vicky Petrone. Fearful that her husband is out to kill her, she hires Van Savage to get the goods on him. One catch: The husband is top guy in the local mob, making the case a little delicate."

8/11/08 Hopping the fence for a reading adventure with my neighbor Barb - TRAVELING

Journal Entry 2 by ladiibbug at Donated to Paradise Library Book Sale in Paradise, California USA on Monday, March 21, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (3/21/2011 UTC) at Donated to Paradise Library Book Sale in Paradise, California USA

My Review:

Just wasn't drawing me in. I quit reading around pg. 50. Hope the next reader enjoys this :-)

Released 6 yrs ago (7/31/2015 UTC) at Donated to Paradise Library Book Sale in Paradise, California USA

Did you catch this book?! Go to www.bookcrossing.com, enter the ID #, and see where the book has been. Let previous readers know where it landed. Free & fun, no need to join unless you want to.

Happy Reading - Teri in Paradise, Calif.