The Longest Climb

by Paul Pritchard | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 1841194778 Global Overview for this book
Registered by gingergeoff of Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on 8/5/2008
Journal Entry 1 by gingergeoff from Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 5, 2008
If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, welcome. Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish. The book is now yours to do with as you choose. Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us. If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and it's fun!
And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me gingergeoff, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 2 by gingergeoff at Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 11, 2011
The subject of this book was supposed to be inspiring, but to be honest, I actually found it a little depressing. My own disability gives me similar problems with my legs as Paul Pritchard and the way he was determined that he could achieve his goals left me feeling a little down.

That having been said, Paul has raised a lot for charity and although I feel that I cannot climb as he has, I would love to be able to.

I will take this to the Nottingham Uncon to see if anyone else would like to read it.

Journal Entry 3 by gingergeoff at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 11, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (9/23/2011 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2011 in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

I am aking this to the Nottingham Uncon. I hope whoever picks this up enjoys it.

Journal Entry 4 by spike1972 at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, October 1, 2011
Passed to me by gingergeoff at the Uncon, as he knows I have a liking for mountaineering-themed books (although even I don't know why I like them!..)