The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters

by G.W. Dahlquist | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by gaelpixie of Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 7/8/2008
Journal Entry 1 by gaelpixie from Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 8, 2008
To be released at Leeds Meetup in July

Journal Entry 2 by rem_DYI-991976 on Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I wasn't much sold on the back cover but the description of the characters on the inside cover sounded intriguing. Plus this is the book that dakegra keeps telling me I will love...

Released 13 yrs ago (8/12/2008 UTC) at Leeds Meet @ The Adelphi pub in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Off to find a new reader.

This is being released as part of my own challenge to release another 500 books by 31MAR2011 - see http://101ofawolf.blogspot.com/ for details.

If you're a local we'd love to see you at the monthly Leeds Bookcrosser meet, we're a friendly group who like swapping books over a couple of drinks. Check us out on our homepage - http://bookcrossing.meetup.com/9/. :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingowl-musicwing from Castleford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 14, 2008
Picked this up at the Leeds meet on 12 August. Looks interesting.

Journal Entry 5 by suedo at Spennymoor, County Durham United Kingdom on Saturday, June 6, 2015
Given to me by mum to pass on to other bookcrossers when I get the chance but this one is slipping onto TBR

Journal Entry 6 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Donated by Suedo for releasing onto a shelf

Journal Entry 7 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2021 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey