The Innocent: A Novel

by Posie Graeme-Evans (BR) | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookczukwing of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 6/21/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookczukwing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, June 21, 2008
Given to me by a friend who was cleaning her bookshelf. I'm hoping she'll become a BookCrosser someday. :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookczukwing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 23, 2009
For all the praise this book has received from various readers, it's a bit stilted for my tastes. I'll plow on a bit more, but it it doesn't grab me, out it goes, into the wild. There are only so many virgins with healing skills, evil sons, capricious maids and such one can read about without becoming entirely too jaded.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookczukwing at Earth Fare, 74 Folly Road in Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, November 8, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (11/8/2009 UTC) at Earth Fare, 74 Folly Road in Charleston, South Carolina USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader. The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a heck of a lot of fun. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Charleston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly (second Sunday of the month) at various spots in the Tri-county area. Come join us! For more information, see our yahoo group here!

Journal Entry 4 by plainjane8160 from Hanahan, South Carolina USA on Monday, November 9, 2009
I got this book from Bookczuk.This book looks interesting and I enjoy books like this so i will give it a try.

Journal Entry 5 by GeecheGirl from North Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, March 14, 2010
Caught at the meet-up today. Looking forward to reading it!