On Off

by Colleen McCullough | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0007199775 Global Overview for this book
Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 4/24/2008
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, April 24, 2008
I won this at the BookCrossing convention in London, on the tombola run by WistfulDragon.

For release.

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 at St John's Church in Hugglescote, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 27, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (4/26/2008 UTC) at St John's Church in Hugglescote, Leicestershire United Kingdom

I released it at the choral concert. It was on top of the small bookshelf on the wall of the Lady Chapel when I left.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, October 24, 2009
caught at tamworth and then put on a train heading towards scotland

CAUGHT IN TAMWORTH WARWICKSHIRE UNITED KINGDOM

Journal Entry 4 by penfold0003 from Morecambe, Lancashire United Kingdom on Friday, October 30, 2009
My wife found this book at Lancaster Station, excited when realised what it was (ie not lost, but intentionally left) - and then disappointed as not her style of book. But it is mine, so she gave it to me - and was surprised when I said had vaguelly heard of this scheme.
I had to finish reading my previous book, but just started reading it today. Will update once read the book with what I think of it. Am definitely going to set it back on its way again after. Think this a brilliant idea and might start a few more off also (Good for them to be read by others rather than sitting on my shelf, though I am a hoarder/collector, and do sometimes get to re-read them later)

Journal Entry 5 by JayF at Morecambe, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, June 27, 2011
I found this in my Doctors' waiting room and will release it in an interesting place when I have read it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Morecambe, Lancashire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 3, 2011
Have now finished reading On,Off and have to say that it is one of the best whodunnits that I have ever read! I will now send it on its merry way again and hope that it finds another appreciative reader who will pass it on again.