The Illustrated Mum

by Jacqueline Wilson | Teens |
Registered by wingMolyneuxwing of Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 3/20/2008
Journal Entry 1 by wingMolyneuxwing from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 20, 2008
I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it!

From Amazon:

Dolphin adores her mother: she’s got wonderful clothes, bright hair and vivid tattoos all over her body. She definitely lives a colourful life. Dolphin’s older sister, Star, also loves her but is beginning to wonder if staying with a mum whose temper can be as flashy as her body-art is the best thing for the girls…

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, May 3, 2008
Picked this up at the BookCrossing Convention in London.

I've heard a lot of Jacqueline Wilson, but never read any. I intend to read this - eventually - just to see what the fuss is all about.

Journal Entry 3 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, July 5, 2008
I tried to read this and failed. This sort of realist writing isn't my scene, and I found the emotion a bit intense. I was slightly reminded of Anne Fine's Crummy Mummy and Me, but Wilson has produced something deeper and more serious.

For release.

Released 13 yrs ago (7/19/2008 UTC) at Newbridge School Playing Field in Coalville, Leicestershire United Kingdom

In one corner of the rugby field, where the footpath goes off towards the old railway line, there is a breeze-block structure, maybe a climbing wall. I tucked the book between two of the blocks.

Journal Entry 5 by spill66 from Stafford, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 19, 2009
picked book up cafe Hermitage leisure center left on a tabble.
found it a good read couldnt put it down.

CAUGHT IN COALVILLE LEICS UNITED KINGDOM