The Autobiography of My Mother

by Jamaica Kincaid | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by waderwoman on 3/7/2008
Journal Entry 1 by waderwoman on Friday, March 7, 2008
To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me,WADERWOMAN, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm successfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!
Reserved for Family Challenge

Journal Entry 2 by waderwoman on Thursday, March 20, 2008
I ma sending this off today to Jive-Monster as she is my partner in Jacksmum2004' RABCK game.
Hope you like it JM- I saw on RABCK.com that you like biographies so hopefully you will like this,
Safe journey little book!
Also counting it as #14 Family Release.

Journal Entry 3 by Jive-Monster from -- Somewhere in Derbyshire🤷‍♂️, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 22, 2008
Received today from waderwoman - thank you!! Just waiting for your address now to get yours to you.