Undead and Uneasy

by Mary Janice Davidson | Women's Fiction |
ISBN: 074993798x Global Overview for this book
Registered by LittleMoo of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 2/10/2008
Journal Entry 1 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, February 10, 2008
Part of the Undead series. Betsy is planning her big day but where have all her friends disappeared to?....

Journal Entry 2 by LittleMoo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 25, 2009
Loved this latest update in the world of Betsy. I'd built up high expectations and wasn't let down. Just hope there's more installments to come!

Journal Entry 3 by LittleMoo at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 1, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (2/2/2009 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending as a RABCK to Suedo - enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 5, 2009
mooched along with 4 other books, hope you enjoy whichever books you get with our credits

Journal Entry 5 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 3, 2009
A great read, my other half also enjoyed it. Going in my PC until my mum is ready to read it.

Journal Entry 6 by suedo at Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Friday, May 21, 2021
I have decided to pass this series on, so it's available on bookmooch

Journal Entry 7 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Donated by Suedo to allow for release