Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 3/15/2003
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 15, 2003
Bought from a car boot sale at Burnside Primary (a box of 94 books for $30!)

According to the the inscription in the cover, "This book blongs Peter Chudleigh".

^ ^
=+=
v

Released on Saturday, April 10, 2004 at Botanic Gardens in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, April 10, 2004
I found this book whilst walking through Hagley Park with my 9 month old son. I decided to pick it up as my 3 year old loves stories and thought he would enjoy it and the whole idea of how mummy came by it.I have already read it to him atleast 10 times! So it's definately a hit in our house.So we will be keeping it a little longer and then we will set it free...not sure how yet.....I will let my son help with that one. Whilst in the park we spotted several other books, obviously someone had been busy. I encouraged a visiting couple from California to pick one up too.

CAUGHT IN CHRISTCHURCH CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, September 26, 2004
good read. will pass along on our journey

CAUGHT IN CHRISTCHURCH CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, October 15, 2004
I like the book it was my favourite book when I was young and would help with its journey

CAUGHT IN KAIKOURA CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, December 16, 2005
I got the book from the hostfamily I stay with in Kaikoura. It's a nice story but I prefer the movie.

CAUGHT IN KAIKOURA CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND