Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Forever Odd (Odd Thomas Novels)

by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by tattooedmommie of Lyman, South Carolina USA on 1/13/2008
Journal Entry 1 by tattooedmommie from Lyman, South Carolina USA on Sunday, January 13, 2008
FROM THE BACK OF THE BOOK:
I see dead people. But then, by God, I do something about it. Odd Thomas never asked for his special ability. He's just an ordinary guy trying to live a quiet life in the small desert town of Pico Mundo. Yet he feels an obligation to do right by his otherworldly confidants, and that's why he's won hearts on both sides of teh devide between life adn death. But when a childhood friend disappears, Odd discovers something worse than a dead body and embarks on a heart-stopping battle of will adn wits with an enemy of exceptional cunning. In the hours to come there can be no innocent bystanders, and every sacrifice can tip the balance between despair and hope. You're invited on an unforgettable journey through a world of terror and transcendence to wonders beyond the imagining. And you can have no better guide than Odd Thomas.

*********************************
From o0jonna0o:
This is the 2nd book in a 3 part series about Odd Thomas.
I fell in love with the series after reading a few pages of "Odd Thomas" (the first of three) and quickly went out to pick up this book, which was equally great a read. I'm waiting on the 3rd and final book to come out in paperback.