Can't You Bastards Read?

by Mark Lynch | Humor |
ISBN: 0958819009 Global Overview for this book
Registered by awhina of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 12/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by awhina from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Cartoons about nuclear arms. I enjoyed this. I got it from a box of freecycle books.

Released 14 yrs ago (1/26/2008 UTC) at Bookcrossing Meetup - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

taken to breakfast.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 27, 2008
Picked up at this morning's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, January 28, 2008
Ah, the good old 1980s, when politics was so simple and all we had to worry about was the three-minute warning...

Some amusing cartoons, some less so, but almost all bringing back memories of a time that seems both a lifetime ago and only yesterday. At the time, I would have thought they were all incredibly biting and inciteful, and probably have cut them out (if they were in the paper, rather than a book - I'm not advocating vandalising a book!) and stuck them on my school folders.

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 4, 2008
Given to another bookcrosser. (Thanks for lunch!)