Winner of the National Book Award

by Jincy Willett | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Random-Poet of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 12/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Random-Poet from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, December 14, 2007
I enjoyed this though it waned after about two thirds of the way through. It's a story of two sisters and how their lives though very different remain entwined. It's well written with well drawn characters and a lot of not very nice domestic situations. I didn't think it was as funny as the reviewers seem to have thought but it certainly has its moments!

Journal Entry 2 by Random-Poet at Norton Park in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, January 13, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (1/14/2008 UTC) at Norton Park in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on the bookshelves in reception.

Hi and welcome to Bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy the book you've found, I'd be delighted to hear what you think of it! Once you've read it you can keep it, give it to a friend or leave it in a public place for someone else to find!

Journal Entry 3 by wingLittleSuzwing from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 1, 2009
This has been sitting on the Norton Park bookshelves for a long time so I've picked up to take to the 2009 UK Bookcrossing Unconvention this weekend.

Journal Entry 4 by wingLittleSuzwing at The Tun Bar & Cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (7/2/2009 UTC) at The Tun Bar & Cafe in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Changed my mind - I'm going to release this at the meetup tomorrow evening.

Journal Entry 5 by MyopicMeringue on Saturday, July 4, 2009
I picked this up on Thursday, at the meetup before the Unconvention. It looks interesting.