Gods of Riverworld (Panther Books)

by Philip Jose Farmer | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Pookledo of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 12/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Pookledo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 9, 2007
Found on bookmooch for a friend on Livejournal.

Hope you enjoy this! :o)

Journal Entry 2 by BC-Widow from Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Thanks so much - I know you gave this book to weebly but I am re-reading the series first then passing the books to her. We have been looking for this book for a long time - can't wait to read it - I might have to start from the start again!

Journal Entry 3 by weebly at Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 22, 2017
Been on the shelf way too long so going to pass on.

Journal Entry 4 by weebly at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, September 22, 2017

Released 4 yrs ago (9/23/2017 UTC) at BCUK UnConvention 2017 in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to the uncon book buffet.

Journal Entry 5 by kittiwake at Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 24, 2017
Picked up at the Uncon.