The Virgin Blue

by Tracy Chevalier | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 12/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, December 9, 2007
Picked up in a charity shop and am sure it will be on someone's wishlist. I read this novel a while ago and thought it was a really good story. Harsh in places, but then, so is life.

Journal Entry 2 by matlockjames from Old Dime Box, Texas USA on Thursday, January 10, 2008
Wow, I love packages. Thanks bookfrogster! I have about 5 books on my "immediate" book shelf and will add this one. Thanks again!

Finished the book today and enjoyed it. I liked her other books more, especially The Girl with a Pearl Earring". But in each book, the historical perspective is interesting reading.

Postal release.

Released 14 yrs ago (1/29/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

on the way to Glasgow

Journal Entry 4 by marie-therese from Kirkintilloch, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Arrived safely back where it started, in Scotland :o) Thanks so much to matlockjames for sending it as a RABCK all the way from my old stomping ground in Salmiya, was lovely to see the Kuwaiti stamps again :o)

I am sending this to katisha50 as part of the BCUK Extra Unbirthday Book Exchange. Sorry for being late!

Journal Entry 6 by Katisha50 from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Many thanks for this, marie-therese. Late journal entry is because it had not been delivered from the sorting office. I went up there yesterday and found one or two parcels for us. I feel a complaint coming on!

Journal Entry 7 by Katisha50 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 22, 2014
As I have not read this yet, I think I'd better let it go to a more appreciative reader.

Released 7 yrs ago (11/22/2014 UTC) at Yorks Bakery Cafe - Newhall street in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Taken to the meetup of Birmingham Bookcrossers. If not wanted it will go on the shelf to the left as you go into the back room.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Released 6 yrs ago (9/23/2016 UTC) at UK Unconvention 2016 - Birmingham in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey

Journal Entry 10 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, September 29, 2016
Taken from the UnCon to release in Cardiff. A well traveled book!

Journal Entry 11 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (12/20/2018 UTC) at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...
On the bookcrossing shelf down stairs.
Thanks for finding this book

Please write a journal entry letting me know that this book was caught and has found a safe home with you. (It's anonymous, and you don't have to join Bookcrossing to do it.) Then read this book or give it to a friend. Afterwards hopefully, you or your friend will release it again for someone else to find - just like you did.

Happy reading.