Captain Corelli's Mandolin

by Louis de Bernieres | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by YorkCollegeLC of York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/26/2008
Journal Entry 1 by YorkCollegeLC from York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The bestseller. Maybe there's someone who hasn't read it yet!

Journal Entry 2 by YorkCollegeLC at York College in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (3/26/2008 UTC) at York College in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Floor 3 of the Learning Centre

Journal Entry 3 by Lukerik at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Monday, July 26, 2021
No, York College. Everyone has already read it. Personally I liked the bit where Corelli gets an embarrassing erection. My cat liked the bit where the pea came ot of the old man's ear.

Anyway, someone donated this to the Oxfam on Magdalen Street in the last few days. It appears to have done some travelling in the last thirteen years. There's a receipt inside from the McDonald's in Lounge 3 at Schiphol Airport, in The Netherlands. It's readable, but rather battered and stained (the book, not the airport) and unsaleable in its current condition. My colleague had actually put it in the box to be recycled. Luckily you put a bookcrossing sticker on the front cover and I was able to save it. Bought it myself and will release somewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by Lukerik at Bench in Billericay, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Released 3 wks ago (11/17/2021 UTC) at Bench in Billericay, Essex United Kingdom

At the top of Chantry Way.