Circus of the Darned

by Katie Maxwell | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by ladiibbug of Paradise, California USA on 10/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by ladiibbug from Paradise, California USA on Tuesday, October 16, 2007
* #2 YA/Teen "Goth Faire" series *

1-Got Fangs?; 2-this book

This author Katie Maxwell aka Katie MacAlister.

08/07 Purchased new at Barnes & Noble, Chico, CA - TBR

This was a cute teen read ... I liked the first (Got Fangs?) better -- tho the scenes in this book with the Viking ghosts' shopping experiences were hilarious!

10/22/07 Mailing to LoveMyLife for Book Obsessed Teen Swap 09/07 - Hope you enjoy this one, LML! - TRAVELING

Journal Entry 2 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, October 25, 2007
The book arrived yesterday. Thanks Ladiibbug.

Journal Entry 3 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, November 22, 2007
I tried, but I guess this is just not my kind of book. I'm now sending it on to Moonbeach03.

Journal Entry 4 by MoonBeach03 from Covington, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Received from lovemylife! You're an angel!

Journal Entry 5 by MoonBeach03 from Covington, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, January 2, 2008
I gave this book to Monica. I never got around to reading it but I decided that since she's going to read it, then I might as well give it to her. :) Enjoy Monica!