Why Can't a Man Be More Like a Cat?

Registered by PDB11 of Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on 9/2/2007
Journal Entry 1 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, September 2, 2007
A book of cartoons and one-liners on the theme of why a woman is happier and more comfortable living with a cat than with a man.

I try to take it on board, and anyway, I am more like a cat than like the male stereotype portrayed; but it hasn't helped me find a girlfriend!

For release.

Journal Entry 2 by PDB11 from Oakhill, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, September 14, 2007
On holiday in Wales, I left the book in the holiday cottage for some new holidaymaker to find.

Journal Entry 3 by Awins from Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, September 6, 2008
we were staying in a little cottage in south wales picked up the book for a bit of light reading, some funny jokes bt nothing that made me LOL - a girl may find it funnier!

Plan to leave book in athens today

CAUGHT IN LLANDEILO SOUTH WALES UK

Journal Entry 4 by belindawolfe from Germantown, Tennessee USA on Thursday, September 25, 2008
I was given this book by a friend while on a sailing vacation in Greece. He is from Wales and I am from Tennessee - USA. I didn't particularly care for the book. I brought it back to the States with me. I plan to give it away or leave it somewhere.