Enough About You, Let's Talk About Me

by Janice Silver | Humor |
Registered by wingredsoxbookguywing of Pleasanton, California USA on 8/23/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingredsoxbookguywing from Pleasanton, California USA on Thursday, August 23, 2007
One of the best books that I have read. It is about every day situations that many of us can relate to.

Journal Entry 2 by BayAreaBookie from Round Rock, Texas USA on Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Picked up at tonight's meet-up. Thanks redsoxbookguy!

Journal Entry 3 by BayAreaBookie from Round Rock, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Laugh out loud funny. You can "hear" Janice talking while you read. You don't have to be from New York to appreciate this book, but it couldn't hurt.

Journal Entry 4 by BayAreaBookie at Starbucks @ Dublin Ave. & Regional in Dublin, California USA on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (11/13/2007 UTC) at Starbucks @ Dublin Ave. & Regional in Dublin, California USA

Releasing this at tonight's meeting. I know someone will grab it.

Journal Entry 5 by Calif-BookLover from Brentwood, California USA on Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Picked up this book at the November 13 meeting of the TriValley BC group, in Dublin, CA. Certain others promised that there will be a lot of great humor. Bring it on! (And thanks, BayAreaBookie).

17 November: Finished this quick read... it was good but not the greatest. It did have its funny moments... I particularly enjoyed her stories about childrearing and dealing with pets. Book released to a fellow BCer at the December 11 meeting of the TriValley BC group.

Journal Entry 6 by wingredsoxbookguywing from Pleasanton, California USA on Thursday, December 13, 2007
back into my hands from the Trivalley group...releasing again soon!