Motherlove 2: More stories about births, babies & beyond

by Edited by Debra Adelaide | Parenting & Families | This book has not been rated.
Registered by taniazed on 8/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by taniazed on Wednesday, August 8, 2007
In polite conversation, we all play down our passion for our children, but the truth is, I am entranced by my son. Spotting him in a crowd of kids makes my heart lurch. Does this feeling ever wear off?

Following the enormous success of MOtherlove comes another collection of stsories about having babies and being plunged into the role of motherhood. From the tricky process of conceiving a child, to the frustrating role of teaching a young child to read - with of course, a few more birth stories in between - here is writing that is honest and lively, passionate and moving.

With over twenty new contributors, Motherlove 2 is a fascinating book about an endlessly fascinating process.

If I could bonsai him as he is right now, I'd consider it. But growing up is an urgent business for Joe. He assures me that he has to grow up so he can learn to drive. I have to respect that.