Zen and the City of Angels

by Elizabeth M. Cosin | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0312206119 Global Overview for this book
Registered by pgsahm of Disputanta, Virginia USA on 2/15/2003
Journal Entry 1 by pgsahm from Disputanta, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 15, 2003
have not read. Starting a BookRay!

Journal Entry 2 by pgsahm at on Saturday, February 22, 2003
Released on Saturday, February 22, 2003 at Bookcrosser's home in postal release, postal release USA.

What’s a bookray and how does it work?

A bookray is when a book passes from person to person based on the list of members involved. Preferably a bookray book is never released into the wild.

To join this bookray (or any other bookray of mine) please private message me. I will be glad to add you to the list. New members are added all of the time so be sure to check the list of participants before you mail the book to the next in line just in case!

Once you are a bookray member you will receive the book from the person listed before you. When you receive the book please make a journal entry stating that you’ve received it. Then read it as soon as you can (no absolute hurry, just be reasonable please :o), and journal again with your thoughts. You’ll then need to private message the person on the list after you for their address. Mail the book by media mail (it’s cheaper!), and make release notes on the book only if you’d like to. Then sit back and watch the continuing journey!

The members are as follows:

shellyann (California)
kiptrix
scrappersmart
kbgoffe (Oregon)
ladyofunicorns (New Mexico)

Sossap (Portugal)

Journal Entry 3 by shellyann from Rifle, Colorado USA on Saturday, April 19, 2003
I just received this today. I live in California now so it took a little extra time to be forwarded. It looks very interesting. It is promised to Kiptrix when I am done.

Journal Entry 4 by shellyann from Rifle, Colorado USA on Tuesday, May 20, 2003
Well, it was an interesting story. Too much description and not enough story. I will be mailing this on to kiptrix next week.

Journal Entry 5 by kiptrix from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Monday, June 9, 2003
This just came in today's mail. I have another Book Ray book to finish, then I'll start this one. I'm looking forward to reading it. Elizabeth Cosin did some writing for the TV show Law and Order: Criminal Intent.

6/11/03 This didn't take long to read at all. Interesting main character, I would read another in the series. Some of it seemed a little implausible to me.

Journal Entry 6 by kiptrix from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, June 17, 2003
Sent this via the USPS this morning to scrappersmart in Illinois. Hope you like it.

Journal Entry 7 by Faithful-Reader from Aurora, Illinois USA on Monday, July 14, 2003
I actually rec'd this book when I got back from vacation around June 21st. I neglected to journal at that point - my apologies as I am still a little new to this.

This was a quick summer read - not the best or worst - definitely worth the time to read. Ready to mail to kbgoffe as soon as I get the address.

Journal Entry 8 by Faithful-Reader from Aurora, Illinois USA on Thursday, August 28, 2003
Am mailing this book tomorrow (8/29) to ladyofunicorns in New Mexico. Hope you enjoy it !

Journal Entry 9 by ladyofunicorns from Santa Fe, New Mexico USA on Sunday, September 7, 2003
Received this book an am adding it to my pile of tbr rays/rings to read. As soon as I have read it, I will journal again!

Journal Entry 10 by ladyofunicorns from Santa Fe, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, December 30, 2003
I enjoyed the read. A very easy one at that. It wasn't too bad of a storyline but I wonder, the main character was almost masochistic in a way? Very hands on I guess...I wonder if the author's first book was like this too...Thanks pgsahm!

Journal Entry 11 by ladyofunicorns from Santa Fe, New Mexico USA on Sunday, February 8, 2004
Sent out to Sossap via airmail! Sorry it took so long to send out!