Private Eyes

by Jonathan Kellerman | Audiobooks |
Registered by bjccatalyst of North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 7/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by bjccatalyst from North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, July 8, 2007
Another great Alex Delaware novel. Picked this one up at the North Vancouver Capilano Branch library this week....amongst a pile of donated and 'taken out of circulation' books..... 50 cents. What a bargain!

Now it will go to my daughter and neighbour before releasing.

Journal Entry 2 by bjccatalyst from North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 12, 2007
Just got this back from my daughter and am passing it to my neighbour next before releasing it.

Journal Entry 3 by bjccatalyst at Condo bookshelf - 1128 Quebec St in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (9/19/2007 UTC) at Condo bookshelf - 1128 Quebec St in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

It's just back from my girlfriend and now I'm very happy to put something 'fresh' onto the condo bookshelf along with a couple of others.