Shopaholic and Baby

by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingDeiwing on 7/4/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingDeiwing on Wednesday, July 4, 2007
I am ready to start a bookring on this book as I am pretty sure there is alot of girls out there who have been following this book closely.

From back of book:-
After nearly two years, Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood)is back, in a hilarious new Shopaholic novel.

Becky's life is blooming! She's working at London's newest fashion store The Look, house-hunting with husband Luke (her secret wish is a Shoe Room)...and she's pregnant! She couldn't be more overjoyed - especially since discovering that shopping cures morning sickness. Everything has got to be perfect for her baby: from the designer nursery, to the latest, coolest pram, to the celebrity, must-have obstetrician.

But when the celebrity obstetrician turns out to be Luke's glamorous, intellectual ex-girlfriend, Becky's perfect world starts to crumble. She's shopping for two...but are there three in her marriage?

Bookray - List of Participants (subject to change due to shipping preferences)
chapter1-andy ~ Singapore
gussy916 ~ India
MichelleOWYEONG ~ Singapore

Journal Entry 2 by wingchapter1-andywing on Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Maybe it's not really my genre, but found the Shopaholic series pretty interesting.
I'd never thought there'd be such innovative ways to do things, from the eyes of a shopaholic.
My wife is a shopaholic as well, and certainly hope in the many years to come, she won't behave like the main character! Haha :P

Passing it to the next person in the list...gussy and over to you :)

Journal Entry 3 by gussy916 from Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Monday, November 12, 2007
Its here! Thank you for sending it along Andy

Journal Entry 4 by gussy916 from Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Thursday, November 15, 2007
I always loved the Shopaholic series and this was was just as good. Glad that I was part of the ring. Thank you for sending it along Andy and for starting the ring Dei.

Have PM'd Michelle for her address...

ETA: 24 NOV '07
Received Michelles address, will post it to her this week...

Journal Entry 5 by gussy916 from Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Friday, December 7, 2007
And shes off! on her way to Michelle
Thank you Dei for sharing!

Journal Entry 6 by gussy916 from Singapore, Singapore Singapore on Saturday, January 26, 2008
Oops! The book is back with me....it was a return to sender and I never saw the note saying it had returned to me until last week! I am sorry Dei for this delay and to Michelle as well.
Have PMed Michelle asking if I can just drop it off at the address she's given so that it doesnt get lost/delayed in the mail again!
Sorry once again! It will definately be off to her again.

*I am currently in Singapore so dropping it off is easier! ;-)

Journal Entry 7 by MichelleOWYEONG from Singapore, City Hall Singapore on Thursday, January 31, 2008
just got the book from gussy916. Thanks, gussy916.

Think I'll take some time to finish reading this book as it is guite thick & I still have 4 books from fellow bookcrossers to read (including this and another book which I just got from gussy916).

Journal Entry 8 by MichelleOWYEONG from Singapore, City Hall Singapore on Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Have only started to read this book in July & just finished reading it today.

Enjoyed the book very much. I'm thinking of recommending this book my sis (bookcrosser "EOY"), to see if she's interested, before I post it back to Dei, and complete the bookray. My sis is new to bookcrossing, so I can use this book to show her how to do the recording and journal entry ;-)

Journal Entry 9 by MichelleOWYEONG from Singapore, City Hall Singapore on Sunday, November 30, 2008
Never have chance to pass this book to my sis. Will make arangement to post back to Dei.

Journal Entry 10 by wingDeiwing on Thursday, March 5, 2009
Hi MichelleOWYEONG,
As this is a bookray, kindly release or pass it on to someone at your end

Journal Entry 11 by MichelleOWYEONG from Singapore, City Hall Singapore on Wednesday, May 13, 2009
The book is still with me. Please PM me if you are interested to read it.