Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, No 1)

by R.L. Stine | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by LittleJustin of Independence, Kansas USA on 7/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by LittleJustin from Independence, Kansas USA on Tuesday, July 3, 2007
The first in the series. Goosebumps fans all must read this one. It is the first. If you aren't a Goosebumps fan, give this one a shot. It will show you what the series is like.

Journal Entry 2 by LittleJustin from Independence, Kansas USA on Tuesday, July 3, 2007
This is one of Stines first books for kids. It's actually the first in the Goosebumps Series.

Journal Entry 3 by Kendra2008 from Pleasant Hope, Missouri USA on Sunday, January 20, 2008
I will read this one next!

Journal Entry 4 by DresdenCollege from Dresden, Missouri USA on Saturday, July 12, 2008
I remember reading these books when I was a lot younger. They were fun and easy to read.

Journal Entry 5 by DresdenCollege at Dresden, Missouri USA on Saturday, January 8, 2011
This book was really great. I loved these books when i was younger and its nice to know I still do. I didn't think I would get into them again, but its hard not to love the things you loved when you were a kid. I hope this gets journaled soon.

Journal Entry 6 by DresdenCollege at Dresden College in Dresden, Missouri USA on Saturday, January 8, 2011

Released 11 yrs ago (1/8/2011 UTC) at Dresden College in Dresden, Missouri USA

I placed this on a lamp table outside the Commissioners Office.