Dark Cities Underground

by Lisa Goldstein | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by millerbug of Cortez, Colorado USA on 5/25/2007
Journal Entry 1 by millerbug from Cortez, Colorado USA on Friday, May 25, 2007
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. It jumped right in and it was more mystery wrapped in fantasy. I really liked how Goldstein made used of books that were totally unrelated fantasies and drew them together to help with the mystery in this book. Very good characterization and a great plot. I would highly recommend this book to those who liked Anubis Gates by Tim Powers and American Gods by Neil Giaman.

Journal Entry 2 by millerbug at on Monday, May 28, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (5/28/2007 UTC) at

Happy reading and happy birthday!

Journal Entry 3 by booklovermom from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, June 21, 2007
I got this in the mail as a gift from the SF-Books Birthday Club. Looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 4 by booklovermom from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 22, 2010
I finally got around to reading this book. I wish I hadn't waited so long. I really enjoyed it and would like to read more by this author. I liked how I never knew what was going to happen next and how the author wove together many different stories into making the world.