Diana Secrets & Lies

by Nicholas Davies | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1932270213 Global Overview for this book
Registered by redhot-brat of Delavan, Minnesota USA on 5/5/2007
Journal Entry 1 by redhot-brat from Delavan, Minnesota USA on Saturday, May 5, 2007
Reader Reveiw from Amazon.com

18 of 19 people found the following review helpful:

Reviewer: A. Burchfield
Conway, Missouri USA

I've had several of Mr. Davies books and found each to contain weak writing, wild speculation and possibly even a hatred/envy for the Princess. This book is no different, he spends lots of time rambling on about her good works and skills and then will rip into the Princess for a variety of things.
I find the title "Diana, Secrets & Lies" to be interesting becasue Davies seems to imply that most of the secrets and lies in the story were Diana's although he often rambles off about some other members of the royal family.
One of the most outrageous things in the book is Davies virtual, near continuous insistence that Prince Harry is James Hewitt's son. He even has the nerve to quote Hewitt denying this 'fact', something I personally don't believe that lowlife would do, he'd want the attention.
The first two reviewers liked the Diana murder conspiracy segment, it is interesting but not very well developed, I'd like more on that one.
Ingrid Seward for all her faults is a much better writer, getting her books instead might prove to be the better investment.

Reserving for a friend

Journal Entry 2 by BookFairyON on Friday, June 15, 2007
Ooooh more Diana books. Thank you so much sis!!