1st to Die: A Novel

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JillyEnFuego of Coconut Creek, Florida USA on 4/23/2007
Journal Entry 1 by JillyEnFuego from Coconut Creek, Florida USA on Monday, April 23, 2007
To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. You can choose to remain anonymous, or to join Bookcrossing; either way, I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found and is in safe hands.

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even to set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, BoosterJ28, as your referring member.

Happy reading!

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
~Tom Clancy

Released 15 yrs ago (4/24/2007 UTC) at North Community Park on Westview and Coral Spgs Dr in Coral Springs , Florida USA

on a bench by the pond

Journal Entry 3 by DaniM122 from Parkland, Florida USA on Monday, May 14, 2007
Hi. =) I've always heard about finding these BookCrossing books and I was so excited when I was a the park with my friend and we came upon it. I think it's such an amazing concept, and I have big plans for this book. I have yet to read it but am very excited because I've heard great things about James Patterson. I'd like to thank you for allowing me to find this. I will be releasing it again in Romania this summer.

CAUGHT IN CORAL SPRINGS FL USA