Wanderlust: A Novel of Sex and Sensibility - Bookray

by Chris Dyer | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jazzy7112 of Kitchener, Ontario Canada on 2/3/2003
Journal Entry 1 by jazzy7112 from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 3, 2003
When I bought this, I read the back and figured it looked alright, without even looking inside. It turns out this whole book is made up by email to and from a woman's friend. It is fiction, I just thought that was an interestng way to write a book. I haven't started it yet, but I should be starting in about five minutes!
Just a note that this will most likely be put into the ChikLit Bookbox when it reaches me, or it will be given to Nicole2112 for trade.

Journal Entry 2 by jazzy7112 from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 12, 2003
It was kind of hard to get into this one, but it was pretty funny. It's also hard to read because a lot of the time you're wondering what type of dialogue was used in the situations she talks about in email with her friends.
All in all, it was a pretty good book, but not one I'm planning on keeping.
This is going out tomorrow in trade with Nicole2112.

Journal Entry 3 by Nicole2112 from Austin, Texas USA on Tuesday, March 25, 2003
I've been dying to read this book! Sent to me via jazzy7112. I enjoyed "The Boy Next Door" which was written in the same style as this book and I loved it. I can't wait to get into "Wanderlust".

Journal Entry 4 by Nicole2112 from Austin, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 26, 2003
Adorable book! I read this one in a matter of a few hours. It flowed nicely and held my attention. I enjoyed it very much. Very quite and witty and I love the travel in this book! I have a desire to travel to Europe now! :) Great book! I'm passing this one along to fellow bookcrosser, melissaparcel. She'll love it too!

Journal Entry 5 by melissaparcel from Kelso, Washington USA on Tuesday, April 8, 2003
This was a fun read. Interesting story about a woman travel writer who is torn between two men, one of whom is her ex husband. Light quick book.
Sending to kayters.

Journal Entry 6 by kayters from Lawrenceville, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 13, 2003
Good read! Nothing extra special, but not a bad waste of 3 hours or so. This is now a bookring! Please PM me if you want to participate.

Journal Entry 7 by kayters from Lawrenceville, Georgia USA on Monday, June 2, 2003

Released on Thursday, June 05, 2003 at postal release to BC'er bookaholic1346 in Naples, Florida USA.

Journal Entry 9 by bookaholic1346 from Florence, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, June 10, 2003
Received today! Will read and pass it on to the next in line. Happy reading!!

Journal Entry 10 by bookaholic1346 from Florence, Kentucky USA on Thursday, June 19, 2003
Enjoy this one - thanks for sharing!!

Mailed off to Kalipriestess today.

Journal Entry 11 by kalipriestess from Tallahassee, Florida USA on Thursday, June 26, 2003
Received a couple of days ago but had to wait until our new computer was set up to post it! This looks like a fun book! Will read and send to Lynettes70 next!

Journal Entry 12 by kalipriestess at Bookring/ray in -- Mailed, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, September 9, 2003
Released on Monday, September 08, 2003 at Bookring/ray in USPS, postal release USA.

A fun, light read. Sent on to Lynettes70.

Journal Entry 13 by jazzy7112 from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 11, 2003
Hry everyone who had had this book! I noticed a while ago that it's been set up as a bookray. I've changed the title myself so no one asks you for the book when you don't have it. :) hope this helps in some way!

Journal Entry 14 by Lynettes70 from Dalton, Georgia USA on Friday, September 12, 2003
Just recieved in the mail today. Will read and pass on ASAP!

Journal Entry 15 by Lynettes70 from Dalton, Georgia USA on Tuesday, September 23, 2003
Just an update- I have gotten extremely busy with school volunteer projects, so I haven't gotten to this book as fast as I would have liked. I promise to get to it no later than this weekend and pass it on it's way early next week. It looks like it will be a pretty quick read!

Released on Friday, October 10, 2003 at Mailing to fellow bookcrosser in Dalton, Georgia USA.

I am skipping ahead and sending this to bookcrosser Sejent, as I have not heard from the next person on the list.

Journal Entry 17 by sejent from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, October 14, 2003
Received in today's mail...will start reading soon and will journal again when I have finished.

Journal Entry 18 by sejent from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Sunday, December 21, 2003
Sending to LiquidMemory in Magnolia, NJ.

Journal Entry 19 by liquidmemory from Magnolia, New Jersey USA on Thursday, February 12, 2004
Sending on...

Journal Entry 20 by spaceystacey from Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Saturday, March 27, 2004
Received this interestingly written novel in the mail about 2 weeks ago. Just finished reading. Enjoyed spending time with Kate, Vi, Jack, Maxwell and of course Ted and GamblinRose. Will be on its way to the next person in the ring on Monday.

Journal Entry 21 by yourotherleft from Danville, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 2, 2004
Received in the mail yesterday. It just so happened I was looking for something a little lighter, so this one's up next! =)

Journal Entry 22 by yourotherleft from Danville, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, April 23, 2004
This was nice light read, just what I needed at the time. I actually finished it awhile ago, but it took me a lot of time and effort to find someone who still had time to read it. 3 people I contacted skipped, and one I feared I wasn't going to hear from, but I did, so it's off in the mail to kymberlie today.

Journal Entry 23 by kymberlie from Spring, Texas USA on Monday, May 3, 2004
Received this week. Going to read it as soon as I can so I can move it forward. Thanks!

Journal Entry 24 by kymberlie from Spring, Texas USA on Monday, June 21, 2004
Pretty good chick-lit book written entirely in e-mails, which I really enjoyed as a story. Going to be sending it on as soon as I get an address.

Journal Entry 25 by kymberlie from Spring, Texas USA on Thursday, July 8, 2004
Mailed this off today to the next person in the list. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 26 by kbgoffe from Beaverton, Oregon USA on Saturday, July 10, 2004
This well-loved book made it to Oregon. Currently I am reading another bookray but I should be able to start this in a day or two. Thanks!