Up Country

by Nelson DeMille | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0446611913 Global Overview for this book
Registered by bkitten of Dallas, North Carolina USA on 2/25/2007
Journal Entry 1 by bkitten from Dallas, North Carolina USA on Sunday, February 25, 2007
I had difficulty getting into this book but once I got going I didn't want to put it down. It is a sequel to The General's Daughter. Paul Brenner is sent to Viet Nam to find a man who saw one American officer murder another. Things are kept secret until the "powers that be" want him to know them. He doesn't really know what his function is but he keeps plodding on until the task is done. An excellent book.

Journal Entry 2 by bkitten from Dallas, North Carolina USA on Sunday, February 25, 2007
The book will be going to elishaadriana and when she is finished with it, I will reserve it for my friend, fairfaxgirl.

Journal Entry 3 by bkitten from Dallas, North Carolina USA on Sunday, March 25, 2007
This book was read and enjoyed by the husband of elishaadriana. It is now on hold for my friend, fairfaxgirl.

Journal Entry 4 by fairfaxgirl from Fairfax, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 19, 2007
Received from my friend, bkitten, on a recent visit. I've previously read and enjoyed this book so I'm passing it on to a loved one who survived two separate tours of duty in Viet Nam during the war. Thanks, bkitten!

Journal Entry 5 by fairfaxgirl from Fairfax, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 25, 2007
I sent this book to Dad in Greenville, SC. Enjoy!