A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

All My Patients are Under the Bed

by Dr. Louis J. Camuti | Pets & Animals |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 3, 2007
An amusing read which got a bit tedious after a while

Released 15 yrs ago (2/3/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release (details in notes) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be given to a friend

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, February 12, 2007
Found it finally! It was hiding among the debris from our secret project :-)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I get the impression from this book that Dr Camuti (I keep wanting to write "Catmuti" :-)) isn't a particularly likeable person, but he tells some interesting and amusing stories about his days as a cat vet in New York. It's nice to know too that there's people out there a lot more obsessed about their cats than I am - I've never held a birthday party for my cats (or a barmitzvah!!!), nor have I bought them a full wardrobe of tailored suits and sports coats to wear when they go out. I feel so normal! :-)

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 5 by celeritas2 from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, May 13, 2007
Picked up from Trattorie Cafe.

Journal Entry 6 by celeritas2 from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, November 12, 2007
Passed it on to my father-in-law to read