Race of the Tiger

by Alexander Cordell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LindyB28 of Acocks Green, West Midlands United Kingdom on 2/1/2007
Journal Entry 1 by LindyB28 from Acocks Green, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, February 1, 2007
Received from Caffcaff for release.

Journal Entry 2 by LindyB28 at Huntingdon Road in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 3, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (2/3/2007 UTC) at Huntingdon Road in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

To be left outside while I'm on a walk.

Journal Entry 3 by hoppie6 from Battle, East Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, February 4, 2007
I had a happy surprise when I found this sitting on a wall yesterday - I've never found a bookcrossing book before :-) I'll probably release it in london or maybe sussex when i've read it, so that it can travel a bit further away!

Journal Entry 4 by hoppie6 at The library in Battle, East Sussex United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (9/24/2007 UTC) at The library in Battle, East Sussex United Kingdom

Inside the entrance, on top of a stack of magazines/leaflets.