Up Country

by Nelson DeMille | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0446611913 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Abbynormal92243 of El Centro, California USA on 12/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Abbynormal92243 from El Centro, California USA on Thursday, December 14, 2006
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day. :)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, Abbynormal92243, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by Abbynormal92243 at By Post in OBCZ Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 14, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (12/14/2006 UTC) at By Post in OBCZ Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Wednesday, December 27, 2006
I plan to release this at one of my OBCZs. Thanks, Abbynormal92243!

Journal Entry 4 by gomboggit at Baker City Cafe, Main St. in Baker City, Oregon USA on Thursday, January 11, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (1/11/2007 UTC) at Baker City Cafe, Main St. in Baker City, Oregon USA

on the bookshelf