Hunting The Hunter (Berkley Sensation)

by Shiloh Walker | Romance |
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on 12/13/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I bought this last week while visiting my family back in the UK. I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any book off my wishlist but had some book vouchers to use up so took this one :)

Journal Entry 2 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Sunday, December 17, 2006
Please make a journal entry as soon as you recieve the book and also when you send it to the next person. Then we know where the book is!

When you are finished with the book please PM the next person on the list and ask for their address so you can send it on to them!

I would appreciate a PM from any participant who wants to leave the ring or be skipped for any reason. Please do not leave it to the last minute.

Also let us know what you thought of the book but don't give too much away!

The order may change to accommodate for the postal preferences of the ring members.
Lastly if you have nicer bookcrossing labels or stickers then decorate the book a little! Also stick a postcard from your country in with a message! Could be fun :)

This Bookring is still open! Pm if you would like to join!

Here are the participants so far -

joasik in the Netherlands (Any) <-- Completed!
CandyDarling in Finland (Any) <-- Please Skip!
Wyvernfriend in Ireland (Any) <-- Completed!
nikel27 in Germany <-- Completed!
Rianonne in Austria <-- Completed!
Back to me in Austria <-- Coming home!

Journal Entry 3 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Tuesday, February 20, 2007
I am not sure if I liked this or not. It wasn't what I expected and the storyline/characters were somehow strange. I didn't really like the writing style either and I am surprised that I read it all to the end.

I will look at her other books any maybe try some but I won't be rushing out to get them.

Journal Entry 4 by joasik from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, June 24, 2007
I just finished reading this book and realized that I forgot to register it when it arrived at my place. Sorry, Amberkatze. I enjoyed the story, however, it didn't really kept me glued to the book. The sex scenes are hot, but the plot is not very demanding. Enjoyable read still.

Journal Entry 5 by joasik at on Thursday, July 5, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (7/3/2007 UTC) at

Sent to the next person in the ring.

Journal Entry 6 by wyvernfriend from Lucan, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, August 15, 2007
I found this one an interesting read. I did have some issues with it but still it was better than many other vampire novels I've read. I would have liked to see what would have happened if things had been a little different.

Still it was a good read and I would read more by this author. I liked Kane as a hero, Kendall not so much but I still could understand some of where she was coming from. I'd still like to see more of Agnes.

Released 14 yrs ago (8/27/2007 UTC) at Club V.L.A.D. in Club V.L.A.D., Club V.L.A.D. Ring -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 8 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Thursday, August 30, 2007
arrived safe at my house, 2 more bookrings to read.

update:
Good read, I think I may would like to read more from this Series. So I now have some more books on my TBR-PILE.

Thanks again for sharing with me, I love BookRings because I am able to try some new authors for me.

Journal Entry 9 by nikel27 at Post Office in Book Ring, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (9/14/2007 UTC) at Post Office in Book Ring, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases

EnJoy the BookRing as I did.

Journal Entry 10 by Rianonne from Wien Bezirk 22 - Donaustadt, Wien Austria on Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Arrived safe and sound in Vienna.

Journal Entry 11 by Rianonne from Wien Bezirk 22 - Donaustadt, Wien Austria on Saturday, October 20, 2007
Unfortunately, this book did not live up to it's potential. Kendall and Kane have good chemistry, and it was a nice change for the woman to be the vampire with the advantage over the man. However, there was only a very thin plot and when they know the enemy the kick-ass vampire hunter is suddenly weeping every other page ...

I know it is a romance and I have to expect sex. But, it just interfered with an already weak plot instead of enriching it. When they know their fellow hunter is in mortal danger, do they rush to his aid? No, they have sex. *sigh*

This book wasn't a bad read. I liked the world Shiloh Walker created so I kept on reading till the end.

Journal Entry 12 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Thursday, January 3, 2008
And the Bookring has made it home!

Thank you to everyone who took part!

Journal Entry 13 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Sunday, March 30, 2008
it has arrived! And here's the funny thing... Before I chose this from the VBB, I searched EVERYWHERE in this house, because I thought that I had already bought this, and couldn't find it anywhere. So I thought, okay, maybe I just looked at it and didn't buy it. Alas, I found my copy... tonight. *rolls eyes at self* but I will find someone to love it!

Thank you for passing it along Amberkatze! *hugs*

Journal Entry 14 by shaunesay from Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, May 24, 2008
I'm going to send this along to Noumena, who I really thought had it on her wishlist, but now I can't find it! *wail* I did not however see it on her BC shelf, or in goodreads, so I'm crossing my fingers and sending it!

I hope you don't already have this one Nou, enjoy! (a rabck for your own challenge! heehee!)

Journal Entry 15 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 29, 2008
Thanks Shaunie!! What a lovely surprise! I haven't read any of Walker's books but she'll be at the Lori Foster Reader-Author Get Together that I'm going to next weekend. I'll read it and pass it on there and hopefully get new BCer.

Book Summary
Bounty hunter Kane Winter has spent two years looking for the mysterious woman who was there when his partner was killed. But when the hunted turns out to be a seductive vampire, Kane is consumed by a desire greater than vengeance-a hunger to possess this woman for himself.

Journal Entry 16 by noumena12 at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 10, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (8/10/2009 UTC) at RABCK, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to Faeriemyst
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 17 by faeriemyst on Saturday, August 29, 2009
*squeal* I don't know how long this has been sitting in my p.o. box, but thank you so much for your generosity! It sure made my day. :D

Journal Entry 18 by faeriemyst at Marietta, Ohio USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2012
I've found I'm not a Shiloh Walker fan. Hopefully the book will find a nice home to cohabitate in with a new reader.