Disclosure

by Michael Crichton | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 071265836x Global Overview for this book
Registered by freelunch of Cairns, Queensland Australia on 12/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 7, 2006
A brutal struggle in the cutthroat computer industry; a shattering psychological game of cat and mouse; an accusation of sexual harassment that threatens to derail a brilliant career...this is the electrifying core of Michael Crichton's new novel, the first since Rising Sun.

At the center: Tom Sanders, an up-and-coming executive with DigiCom in Seattle, a man whose corporate future is certain. Until: after a closed-door meeting with his new boss -- a woman who was his lover ten years before, a woman who has been promoted to the position he expected to have -- he is accused of sexually harassing her. Now he finds himself trapped between what he knows to be true and what he knows others will assume to be the truth. And, as he uncovers an electronic trail into the company's secrets, he begins to grasp just how cynical and manipulative an abuse of truth has actually occurred...

Tackling one of the most divisive issues of our time, Disclosure compels us to see beyond our traditional responses. It is Michael Crichton at his best.

Journal Entry 2 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Friday, August 10, 2007
this book seemed like a good idea when I grabbed it from a library sale, but my Mt TBR is too big so I''m sending it to someone who has other books from this author on her bookshelf...

Journal Entry 3 by BellaMack from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Monday, August 20, 2007
Thanks freelunch, we both love Michael Crichton , even though one of us who shall remain nameless and reads non-stop, will never be a bookcrosser or make one journal entry. I will do so on behalf of both of us after reading.

Journal Entry 4 by BellaMack at St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, November 29, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (11/28/2008 UTC) at St Helens, Tasmania Australia

Need to clear space sadly so handing a couple of boxes of books to Sarahbear

Journal Entry 5 by sarahbear from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Sunday, November 30, 2008
Received as part of a massive collection from bellamack.

Journal Entry 6 by sarahbear at Launceston CBD in Launceston, Tasmania Australia on Saturday, April 11, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (4/12/2009 UTC) at Launceston CBD in Launceston, Tasmania Australia

To be left somewhere in Launceston.