The Further Adventures of a London Call Girl: What Belle Did Next...

by Belle de Jour | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Pookledo of Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 6/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Pookledo from Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Sending this on a bookring:-

brunton11 - UK - International
hshah - India - Asia/Europe
meddyg - UK -

penelopewanders - Switzerland - Europe (near the end of the ring)

princess1984 - Canada - USA/Canada
And then back to me...

Journal Entry 2 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Received today - I'm looking forward to reading this book. Thanks pookledo!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 8, 2007
Having read the first book by Belle it was good to read the second to get some closure on what happened next! However, I much preferred the first book and don't think this book would be as good read by itself. I didn't really like 'The Boy' in the first book so the fact that this book involved his character so much was a little frustrating - I just wanted Belle to dump him once and for all and get on with her life!

Thanks pookledo for the chance to read this book. Waiting for hshah's address to send it on.

Edited: 10th July - Hshah has asked to be skipped so I'll contact meddyg next!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbrunton11wing from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Posted to meddyg today

Journal Entry 5 by meddyg on Friday, July 20, 2007
Received in the post from Alison McKluskey in Bradford, many thanks. Looking forward to reading this one.

Journal Entry 6 by meddyg on Tuesday, August 14, 2007
A slightly more mature look at her life (although I still think that she is making a great mistake about "The Boy").

An enjoyable read, suitable for a long journey.

To be passed onto the next ember of the list.

Journal Entry 7 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Saint-Loup-des Vignes, Centre France on Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Finished reading the first one yesterday and this one arrived in the post today - talk about perfect timing! I have another ring and a bit of work-related reading that will have to go first, but look forward to this in the very near future. Thanks for making it available, and for sending it on to Switzerland.

Journal Entry 8 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Saint-Loup-des Vignes, Centre France on Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Rather like considering myself an ember in the group.. sort of adds a spark to the day...
anyway, this was also a quick read, but I felt Belle had lost her momentum and was doing a bit of treading water/filling pages. I didn't think much of the Dear Belle sections, and agree that the Boy is a bit too sad for words, and feel badly that Belle is so smitten... Ah well, thanks for including me in this ring, I'll try to get it out soon.

Princess 1984 was moving and asked me to wait until after October 1st to post this, so now it's a week later. Hope the move has gone well, and that soon she'll be set to read! This should take between one to three weeks to climb down from the Swiss alps, cross the ocean and travel through Canada. Thanks for making it available.

Journal Entry 10 by princess1984 from Arnprior, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 17, 2007
Just got it in the mail this week (is now Saturday). Am currently reading it, as I just finished another book. Will journal and send back to you Pookledo (please PM your addy to me).

Thanks.

Also thanks for waiting till Oct 1 to mail this to me! I really didn't want it to get lost in the shuffle. A few books are still MIA through the move (which I know I packed...must be in one of those "miscellanous" boxes in the basement somewhere).

Thanks again, will journal again when read and ready to send off!

Journal Entry 11 by princess1984 from Arnprior, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Finished this today.
I found it a good read, and agree that at times it seems she goes on...and on....and on.
I still enjoyed it though.

PM'd for the address to send it home...just waiting for a reply (guess I should go check my email now ;) ).

Safe travels little book.

Paperback.

***in response to a PM, and journal entry immediately below, as obviously the PM system wasn't working...or was sporadially for sometime.***
It was part of a bookring, and I tried over 4 times to send it 'home' though no luck with responses...so you ended up with it.
I am sorry to the person who the bookring started with, but I sent the first email asking for the address on Nov 18 according to my email records (can be off by up to 36 hours due to the way my email seems to work), and sent a total of 7 emails. the last one being on March 2nd 2008.
Then I gave up, sorry to anyone who this may have inconvienced.

Journal Entry 12 by RainyDayFae from Greensboro, North Carolina USA on Friday, March 14, 2008
Sent to me by a BMer. Love it! ^-^
Looks like it was part of a book ring, but nobody mentioned it to me when it was sent. So I'm just going to assume its okay to keep.
Adore Bell De Jour, and am glad it's fueling my addiction to sexual memoirs.