Wuthering Heights (Bantam Classics)

by Emily Brontë | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BlueEllipsis of Orlando, Florida USA on 12/2/2006
Journal Entry 1 by BlueEllipsis from Orlando, Florida USA on Thursday, September 6, 2007
Mailed to Shann24lvr today as a RABCK!

Journal Entry 2 by Shann24lvr from St. Clair, Missouri USA on Tuesday, September 11, 2007
This is a book that I got in a RABACK (thank you BlueEllipsis). I have always wanted to read this classic.

Journal Entry 3 by Shann24lvr from St. Clair, Missouri USA on Sunday, March 23, 2008
While I found the way the story written hard to read (due to the language), however the underlying love story was hard to miss. What a tragic love story. I am glad that I have read this book.

Sorry BlueEllipsis that I let it linger on Mt TBR far to long. I will be releasing this soon to allow it to continue on its journey.

Journal Entry 4 by Shann24lvr at Forest Park Community College in St. Louis, Missouri USA on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Released 14 yrs ago (3/25/2008 UTC) at Forest Park Community College in St. Louis, Missouri USA

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, Shann24Lvr, as your referring member.

Will be releasing in the building closest to gym

Journal Entry 5 by Cyrano65 from St. Charles, Missouri USA on Tuesday, July 8, 2008
I found this book on a Metro mass transit train on the way to a St. Louis Cardinal baseball game on April 20, 2008. My undergraduate degree is in English, and this is one of those books I had to read very quickly because I was taking two 300-level literature courses at a time for some reason. I had always intended to read it more carefully at some point, so I gladly took the opportunity to do so.

I like the book a lot upon a more careful reading, even though few of the characters are sympathetic at all. It is hard to know who to pull for. Even the protagonists are not without their glaring character flaws. The resolution of the book is satisfying, however. I'm glad I found it and was able to take more time with it this time.

I am currently on vacation in Wyoming, where my kids and I have been visiting Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. My plan is to find a place out here that seems appropriate to leave the book for someone else to find.