Bad Attitude

by Sherrilyn Kenyon | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1416520295 Global Overview for this book
Registered by terrafreaky of Overland Park, Kansas USA on 11/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Tuesday, November 7, 2006
Picked up at Goodwill.

Journal Entry 2 by terrafreaky from Overland Park, Kansas USA on Thursday, April 3, 2008
Sending to a Paperbackswap.com reader in Iowa. Sorry this took me so long to get this in the mail. Hopefully the first class postage will move it along quickly. Thank you for the BoB offer!

Journal Entry 3 by terrafreaky at PaperBackSwap.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 9, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (11/9/2008 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com, A book trading site -- Controlled Releases

CATCHING UP ON OLD CONTROLLED RELEASE NOTES

Thank you for picking up this book. I'd love to see an entry telling me that it is safe with you. Do with it as you please... read it (or not!), give it to a friend, keep it, leave it in the "wild" for someone else to find - it's up to you! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by katwnow from Valrico, Florida USA on Friday, July 10, 2009
Got from paperbackswap.com. Still in good shape. I'll send it back out via paperbackswap or swaptree.

CAUGHT IN VALRICO FL USA