The Stone Diaries

by Carol Shields | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Safrolistics of Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on 9/19/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Safrolistics from Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 19, 2006
This is the story of Daisy Goodwill, from her birth on a kitchen floor in Manitoba, Canada, to her death in a Florida nursing home nearly ninety years later. Her ordinary life is made extraordinary in the telling.

Released 16 yrs ago (9/19/2006 UTC) at Hudson's, 122-124 Colmore Row in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

To be released at the Saturday meetup

Journal Entry 3 by carocharlton from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 19, 2006
Received from Safrolistics at Coventry meetup last Saturday, to be passed on to playinghearts next time I see her - maybe at next Birmingham meetup?

Journal Entry 4 by playinghearts from Dudley, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, March 25, 2007
A book which Caroline has very kindly kept for me and was given to me at the meet yesterday.