Mystery Writers of America Presents Death Do Us Part: New Stories about Love, Lust, and Murder

Registered by FamFatale of Chantilly, Virginia USA on 9/17/2006
Journal Entry 1 by FamFatale from Chantilly, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 17, 2006
A nicely done anthology of "murder, lust, and death stories". My favorite was "Till Death Do Us Part" by Tim Maleeny.

Released 15 yrs ago (11/19/2006 UTC) at PaperBackSwap.com in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, etc, Virginia USA

Released via paperbackswap.com to Sugar Grove, IL

Journal Entry 3 by Faithful-Reader from Aurora, Illinois USA on Monday, November 27, 2006
Sent to me from paperbackswap.com reader. Plan to read this month as it includes so many of my favorite authors. thanks so much for such a great book !

Released 14 yrs ago (12/6/2006 UTC) at Post Office in to a non-bookcrosser, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Sending to another paperbackswap.com reader.

Journal Entry 5 by Faithful-Reader from Aurora, Illinois USA on Monday, December 4, 2006
Ok - this was such a treat to have all these authors to sample in one book. Some were old favorites, others ones I had never had a chance to read. I am normally not a big fan of short stories, but I did enjoy this volume.