The God of small things

by Arundhati ROY | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ladilee24 of Newark, Delaware USA on 9/9/2006
Journal Entry 1 by ladilee24 from Newark, Delaware USA on Saturday, September 9, 2006
A friend gave me this book ages ago after she had fininshed it. I know she enjoyed it, but I've tried to read it twice and never get very far. I just can't get into the story, so I want to pass it along to someone who may like it more.

Journal Entry 2 by ladilee24 from Newark, Delaware USA on Thursday, September 28, 2006
reserving for Almost Anything Goes Virtual Bookbox from WarEagle78

Journal Entry 3 by ladilee24 at Media Mail in Virtual BookBox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (10/11/2006 UTC) at Media Mail in Virtual BookBox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Mailing to elizardbreath as a bookbox selection. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, October 17, 2006
This looks interesting. Thank you ladilee24!

Released 14 yrs ago (7/12/2007 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Releasing into my Women's Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by LGinder on Friday, July 20, 2007
Taken today from the bookbox. Hasn't gotten rave reviews but I'll give it a try!

Journal Entry 7 by LGinder on Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Not going to rate this one as I just couldn't get past the first 40 pages. I tried, twice, to get into it but just couldn't. Don't know if it was the Indian names or the disjointed way it was written but I'm giving up.

Released 13 yrs ago (6/8/2008 UTC) at Mailed to next particpant in by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Releasing into sweetsangria's "Flower Power" book box.

Journal Entry 9 by wingtime-travelerwing from Peekskill, New York USA on Saturday, August 2, 2008
I'm removing this from sweetsangria's Flower Power Bookbox. It's described as "hauntingly beautiful" on the back of the book - but I can tell it's not going to be a quick, light read. I'm sure I'll be in the mood for something like this during the winter months :)

Thanks,for adding this, LGinder.

Journal Entry 10 by wingtime-travelerwing at Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, May 9, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (5/9/2009 UTC) at Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I decided not to read this after all. Instead I'm adding it to Bksfamly's Misc. Bookbox.